Risks Specific to Daplie
1. To date, we have generated minimal revenue, will not generate sustainable revenue in the near future and therefore rely on external financing.
2. We have a limited operating history upon which you can evaluate our performance, and accordingly, our prospects must be considered in light of the risks that any new company encounters.
3. We may face potential difficulties in obtaining capital.
4. Our management team has limited experience in the data storage software and hardware industry and has not managed a business with similar risks and challenges specific to our business.
5. In order for the Company to compete and grow, it must attract, recruit, retain and develop the necessary personnel who have the needed experience.
6. The development and commercialization of our product is highly competitive.
Quality management plays an essential role in determining and meeting customer
requirements, preventing defects, improving the Company’s products and services
and maintaining the integrity of the data that supports the safety and efficacy
of our products.
8. Manufacturing or design defects, unanticipated use of our products, or inadequate disclosure of risks relating to the use of the products can lead to injury or other adverse events.
Through our operations, we collect and store certain personal information that our customers provide to purchase products or services, register on our web site, or
otherwise communicate and interact with us.
10. The Company’s success depends on the experience and skill of the board of directors, its executive officers and key employees.
11. We rely on various intellectual property rights, including patents in order to operate our business.
12. From time to time, third parties may claim that one or more of our products or services infringe their intellectual property rights.
13. Although dependent on certain key personnel, the Company does not have any key man life insurance policies on any such people.
We are subject to income taxes as well as non-income based taxes, such as payroll,
sales, use, value-added, net worth, property and goods and services taxes, in the US.
15. We are not subject to Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and lack the financial controls and safeguards required of public companies.
16. Changes in employment laws or regulation could harm our performance.
17. The Company could be negatively impacted if found to have infringed on intellectual property rights.
We rely heavily on our technology and intellectual property, but we may be unable to adequately or cost-effectively protect or enforce our intellectual property rights,
thereby weakening our competitive position and increasing operating costs.
19. We rely on agreements with third parties to provide certain services, goods, technology, and intellectual property rights necessary to enable us to implement some of our applications.
20. We depend on profitable royalty-bearing licenses of our technology, and if we are unable to maintain and generate such license agreements, then we may not be able to sustain existing levels of revenue or increase revenue.
21. If we fail to maintain or expand our relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, we may not have adequate access to new or key technology necessary for our products, which may impair our ability to deliver leading-edge products.
22. We must acquire or develop new products, evolve existing ones, address any defects or errors, and adapt to technology change.
23. Our failure to deliver high quality server solutions could damage our reputation and diminish demand for our products, and subject us to liability.
24. Cyclical and seasonal fluctuations in the economy, in internet usage and in traditional retail shopping may have an effect on our business.
25. The products we sell are advanced, and we need to rapidly and successfully develop and introduce new products in a competitive, demanding and rapidly changing environment.
26. Industry consolidation may result in increased competition, which could result in a loss of customers or a reduction in revenue.
27. Our business could be negatively impacted by cyber security threats, attacks and other disruptions
28. If we do not respond to technological changes or upgrade our technology systems, our growth prospects and results of operations could be adversely affected.
We currently obtain components from single or limited sources, and are subject to
significant supply and pricing risks.
30. The Company will depend on the performance of distributors, retailers and other resellers.