November was another GREAT month for us! Here is our latest monthly update:
1. PROCESSING VOLUME
We have processed ~$1.2M in donations across 6.5K transactions since our launch 11 months ago. Yes, our first Million Dollar mark has been passed!
2. SAVE THE CHILDREN (Est. $40M annual online processing)
Save the Children confirmed their plan to start their trial with us early 2019. We worked on our master service agreement for enterprise nonprofits and are currently working with our legal counsel on final edits and will send to STC.
3. CASE STUDY: OPEN MEDICINE FOUNDATION (Est. $1M annual online processing)
Open Medicine Foundation reported unprecedented successes for their Giving Tuesday. They have total received over 3,000 donations from 32 countries and raised $1.5M in a single day for their online, offline and matching campaigns—a full 3 times more than their goal.
We are very proud to be the online donation solution that powered this raise and continue to work with OMF to help them with their campaigns.
4. CASE STUDY: CHILD MIND INSTITUTE (Est. $0.5M annual online processing)
Child Mind Institute reported significant increase in their online processing. Last year from Sept-Nov they raised $5K online. This year, the same time period, it was $60K.
5. CASE STUDY: NEVERTHIRST (Est. $1M annual online processing)
Neverthirst is in the process of changing their website and they approached us to confirm that we will continue to be their main donation solution for their main site and will now be adding us for their side campaigns.
6. END OF YEAR PUSH
Due to the nature of the industry, many nonprofits December collect 30% of their entire annual revenue in December. We are excited to get to test this and give you an update with our own data this, our first, December.
7. PRODUCT UPDATE
As you may recall, we launched a major update last month and are now polishing all the secondary features and ensuring our tech works flawlessly this critical month of December.
For you techies, this amounted to 5 months of development in the “background”— 1,024 commits and 50,000 lines of new code in 850 files:
- New enterprise look and feel for the entire account
- Significant improvement in speed—we have moved to SPA
- We started to use Fullstory to track how nonprofits are using account controls
- Better statistics and more advanced filtering options
- Unified search
- Advance search for donation, supporters and recurring plans
- Simplified donation data and removed concept of “intended donation"
- Introduced a new concept—multiple group objects Campaigns
- Reconceptualized the Checkout which now has its own sidebar and is designed for future growth in customization options
- Checkout URL is now easier to edit
- Editable custom questions
- Sharing to social networks post completed transaction
- Added In Memory/In honor of Tribute options
- Rebalanced suggested upsell amounts
- Separate suggested amounts for one-time and monthly giving
- Introduced a new concepts of Elements
- Significantly sped up checkout loading time when launched with a direct URL
- Added size customization option to the “Donate Button” element
- New element Embedded Form that allows for the checkout process to start right on the page
- New element Donation Thermometer — a campaign progress bar
- New element Counter — allows for display of key campaign numbers anywhere on the page
- Full customization options of email layouts and content
- Donation date can now be used in the email
- Separate thank you and receipts for one-time, first recurring, and subsequent recurring installments
- Formal PDF-receipt attached to the thank you email
- Full log of sent emails associated with donation, supporter or recurring plan
- Email stats — sent, opened, clicked
- Every email can now be resent to either original or new email address
- Nonprofit can update their details and tax ID.
- Plaid is now a separate payment option
- We are now fully-integrated with Google Analytics commerce
- Improved Facebook Pixel integration
- We can now login as any user facilitating better customer service
Whew! We're super excited about all this progress and are super appreciative for your support and sharing this journey together with us! And as always, keep us in mind for introductions.
Peter, Yuriy & Anton
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup