|1||Nonprofits focus on their area of impact while we take care of their marketing/fundraising efforts.|
|2||A platform that brings people together to support community causes.|
|3||A way to discover and support local nonprofits.|
Small to medium sized nonprofit organizations struggle to reach an audience and raise funding.
The current solution involves:
1. [DIY] The nonprofit executive does it themselves which takes away effort from the impact they're trying to make.
2. [High Fixed Costs] The nonprofit hires an outside marketing agency where they have to commit to spending thousands of dollars per month.
3. [High Fixed Costs] The nonprofit hires an in-house fundraising and marketing manager which significantly increases administrative costs.
TaskCause: a mobile marketplace for nonprofits to reach a new audience and a place for people to support nonprofits in various ways.
Nonprofits pay a small subscription fee of $10/per month to get listed. From there, they only pay additional fees on the money raised (5%) and the audience reached($1/member). With a low subscription fee of $10/month, the nonprofits can get started without a big commitment.
Not only that, with additional fees only on the funds raised and the audience reached, the marketing and fundraising efforts scales as the organization grows.
1. Nonprofits commit to a 1 year agreement for getting listed on the TaskCause app.
2. TaskCause raises awareness and funding for nonprofits.
3. After on-boarding, people can donate directly, request tasks they need done from locals, and/or volunteer to help one another to raise money for the cause.
-We've bootstrapped TaskCause. The app can be found on the iOS App Store, Google Play Store, and on the web browser. We're continuously making improvements.
-We've met and discussed with a lot of nonprofit organizations. We've signed 6 nonprofit organizations for the pilot program and signed one nonprofit for the paid program. We're continuously testing, re-iterating, and working towards product market fit while onboarding nonprofits passionate about our cause.
TaskCause provides marketing services for nonprofit organizations. We raise awareness and funding for them.
Currently, we're charging $10/mo to get listed, 5% transaction fee, and $1/member fixed fee. On top of that, when people donate, they have the option to tip our platform.
Over time, as we build an audience, we're looking to provide marketing services for nonprofits to reach an audience and raise funding.
With your investment, we'll be able to continue software development of TaskCause and build a business around it.
Our short term goal is to scale the platform and prove the business locally in Milwaukee before trying to expand to other cities.
1. End the divide
TaskCause is a platform that's bringing people together for a shared cause. Our mission is to show people that while we're not exactly the same - we value, want, and need the same for our community.
2. Create a new and accessible way to give
Give people a new tool to discover and support local nonprofit causes. Through the convenience of a mobile app, passionate supporters can get involved in various ways.
3. Bring causes to life
Well all have a cause, a reason for why we do what we do. TaskCause makes it easier for us to support them.
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup