Risks Specific to Strong Systems Solutions
1. Marketing Risks: One of Strong Systems Solutions main priorities is finding the right distribution/marketing company to advertise to church's, Pastors and communities. The biggest cost will be distribution/marketing and if we do not raise enough capital, then it will be difficult to get the word out on Strong Systems Solutions.
Growth Risks: As a high growth company, we may not
be able to sustain the rapid growth we are currently experiencing as we scale.
As a growing business, we need to be able to retain our current executives and
attract additional talented professionals in order to continue to operate and
grow our business.
3. Government Risks: Government/ IRS changes to the current regulations or tax simplification could impact our operations and profitability.
Competition Risks: QuickBooks currently has 90% of the
church market even though their software was not designed for them. Risks may include, QuickBooks becoming compatible with churches and using our software as a template to keep their customer base.
5. Inflation risk: Increases in the prices of goods and services and cost of living increases may reduce purchasing power. The risks with inflation is that these assets may not grow enough over the years to allow you to achieve your long-term financial goals.
Patent Risks: While it is highly unlikely, patent protection that we expect to secure may be limited or may not prevent another company from emulating our technology. If this were to occur, then a competitor may
produce a similar software who may have more customer demands than Strong Systems Solutions.
Although most of our officers are full time, please note that our vice president Reginald Strong is not currently full time with the company. As such, it is likely
that the company will not make the same progress as it would if that were not
8. "Strong Systems Incorporated, LLC" is our official name.
9. Reginald Strong is a part-time officer.