Request for proposals
We don't believe the virus can be contained; our lives will be massively impacted for at least a year. If that is true, we'll need to unleash our creativity to solve problems such as:
- Social interaction, especially for elderly
- Homeschooling for kids
- Remote education tools
- Remote collaboration
- Remote health and home workouts
- Safer childcare solutions
- New approaches to vaccines & treatments
- Medical devices
- Distribution of supplies to those in need
- Faster ways to produce medical supplies
- Better ways to fund small businesses
- Better ways to support workers in lockdown
- Improved monitoring of illnesses & quarantines
- Spreading patient load across hospitals
- Improving hygiene and sanitation
- Protective clothing
- Any other idea we didn't think of that could save lives...
Some of these startups may help our immediate crisis. Others may help us be better prepared for the next one.
In times of great need, the next generation of great startups is born.