- iGenApps already profitable, but not enough to grow as fast as we want to grow to stay ahead of the competition. Investors won't see a return until the company is acquired or becomes substantially profitable and starts paying dividends to shareholders.
- Our customers who create an app for their business may not be growing enough to make a lot of money.
- The possibility that a bigger company would grab most of the market share on our space. iGenApps operates in a sector where other participants create competition. The company operates in a market that is growing and will attract competition. Competition is driven by proprietary technologies and knowhow, capabilities, consistency of operational performance, quality, price, value, alternative therapies, and speed. Some competitors may have greater financial, research and development, operational and marketing resources than iGenApps and be able to bring competing products to market.
- iGenApps success is dependent upon the retention and addition of high quality employees.
- iGenApps is dependent upon the continued support and involvement of key management, engineering staff, and employees of all types. iGenApps' success and ability to compete is dependent on its continuing ability to identify, attract, hire, train, retain and motivate highly qualified employees with knowledge of the businesses in which iGenApps operates. If any of iGenApps' key personnel were to cease their employment with iGenApps, iGenApps’ business may be adversely affected.
- iGenApps' business model is dependent on its ability to sell web advertisements. Web ad revenue is correlated with site traffic. Therefore our ability to earn money is dependent on our ability to drive traffic and installs to iGenApps. Insufficient users and traffic to iGenApps would negatively impact our business, prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- In the past, iGenApps has obtained sufficient capital for operations primarily from investors. Future operations depend on iGenApps's ability to increase revenue. While iGenApps may consider funding its business in future through a combination of debt and equity financing, there can be no assurance that such additional financing will be obtained.