Each year, Americans throw away $13 billion of food.
Sync loyalty cards to automatically see purchases after you've made a shopping trip!
Scan in your grocery receipts and immediately see everything that's in your fridge, right on your screen.
Receive reminders before your food goes bad, so you're eating all your food at peak freshness.
View recipes to show you what to cook tonight, with whatever’s already at hand.
Americans toss 28% of their produce
- The average person will waste around $150-$200 a month on forgotten produce.
- This often happens simply because food gets buried in the refrigerator- out of sight, out of mind.
- Or, people will buy food at the store, only to get home and not know how to combine those ingredients.
Track your food from cart to table
- Foodfully lists all the produce in your fridge right on your phone, so it's always on hand and visible.
- It also tracks the lifespan of that produce, so you get reminders to eat your food before it goes off.
- Recipes are integrated with your pantry list, so you'll know what to cook with everything in your kitchen.
14 grocery partners and counting
Gaining traction in a huge market
We're ripe for launch
Let's Eat Better Together.
As a plant pathologist working to reduce fungal diseases on grapes, I saw firsthand how many people and institutions care about bringing high-quality, healthy food to markets all over the world. However, all of that work, water, fuel, and care can be lost if food waste happens in our homes. 25% of all produce we buy in grocery stores goes to waste, often because people forget about what they’ve bought, or they don’t have a plan to use what they’ve bought. The biggest impact happens when we work together to use food differently, and that’s why we started Foodfully.
Our team in Davis, California has been working on patent-pending hardware and software that alleviates food waste causes in the home. After one and a half years of development, we are in the final version of our software beta and are poised to release on the iOS and Android platforms, and to begin manufacturing more of our hardware prototypes. Food waste is a problem many of us know well, and one many of us want to fix. Let’s do it together! We look forward to bringing you in to the Foodfully family, and we are committed to finding lasting solutions to food waste.