eyeCam is an innovation company, we design and engineer products for licensing and acquisition. eyeCam provides innovators with a platform and ecosystem for turnkey product development and companies with a one-stop-shop for acquiring emerging products and companies
eyeCam has over 25 team members and 12 corporate partners. Our team includes some of the leading designers, engineers, business, marketing, legal and intellectual property professionals and companies. Each member of our management team has run their own company and is overseeing an independent product development group
eyeCam has twenty granted patents, fifteen pending and over fifty in preparation. We are developing the intellectual property for a mobile ecosystem, from wearable smartphone watches, headsets and glasses to the eyeHand adaptive display, 3D interfacing and biometric ID systems. eyeCam is designing the future of human interfacing and the Internet
eyeCam is building a full equity model for innovation. Our purpose is to provide everyone with the opportunity to participate and profit from innovation. Everyone on our team is a partner of the product or company in which they are investing time, services, resources and capital.
eyeCam investors receive a combination of stock in eyeCam, Inc. and a revenue interest in the licensing and sale of all eyeCam products and companies. With over 50 products in the pipeline, eyeCam offers an unparalleled opportunity for investors.
The Wearable Smartphone
Today's Internet is primarily a 2 dimensional platform with websites and applications viewed on square screens and flat surfaces and controlled with a computer mouse or touchscreen. The future of the Internet is in 3 and 4 dimensions where websites, interfaces and applications are designed for AR /VR and Mixed Reality computing systems. eyeCam is designing the devices and human interfacing systems that will drive the future of the Internet beginning with eyeHand, The Wearable Smartphone.
eyeHand turns the hand and fingers into a touchscreen display, 3D mouse and controller, biometric key, wallet and Internet of Things command center – freeing users entirely from handheld phones. eyeHand is more than a product; it is a platform for generations of new devices, apps and services.
eyeHand is the launching pad for three systems - Adaptive Display, 3D Interfacing, and Multi-layered Biometric ID. Each system may become its own product and company.
- The eyeHand adaptive display is boundless, not limited to a square screen or flat surface and able to customize to each users hand, fingers, body and surrounding objects and environment, continuously adjusting to fit moving surfaces of all shapes and sizes
- Walls, ceilings, floors, tables, appliances, smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs, body, clothing, wearables, head-up displays, vehicles and more
- The future of the Internet is in 3 and 4 dimensions where websites, interfaces and applications are designed for AR /VR and Mixed Reality computing environments
- eyeHand replaces your mouse, remote and game controller by turning your hand and fingers into a touch and gesture interfacing system and generating a 3D map of your body for full body motion capture
- Locks, keys, credit cards and passwords can all be broken, lost or stolen, eyeHand makes them all obsolete. Unlock doors, avoid security lines, access medical records, encrypt and decrypt files, With eyeHand you become the key to your world
- connect to the Internet and perform financial transactions instantly and securely
eyeCam began developing the intellectual property for eyeHand and our wearables, IoT and Mixed Reality IP portfolio in 2010. eyeCam has 20 issued patents, 15 pending and over 50 in preparation and our products and technologies continue to be generations ahead of anything else on the market
485 million wearable smart devices are expected to be sold in 2018 and grow to 578 million devices by 2019. The combined wearable market is presently valued at over $835 billion dollars, by 2030 wearable smartphones are projected to grow to over 70% of the smartphone market representing a multi-trillion dollar industry
– ABI Research
The eyeHand Adaptive Display, 3D Interfacing and Biometric ID Systems are being designed for a wide range of products and applications from consumer wireless, sports, fitness, fashion and entertainment, home and living, medical and health, enterprise, finance, safety and security to vehicles and transportation systems, each representing multi-billion dollar markets.
eyeCam - Engine of Innovation
From ideation and analysis, design and engineering, patenting and branding to licensing and sale, eyeCam is an idea factory that converts ideas and the power of innovation into products and technologies. We develop products for other companies to manufacture and sell as their own. Our purpose is to provide everyone with the opportunity to participate and profit from innovation.