2018 was our fifth official year in business, and our fifth official year doubling our previous year's revenues, this year breaking $2.4 million in revenues.
Within Seven Stills we are referring to 2018 as the year of the beer. We successfully launched our beer program within Northern California and produced over 1,000 barrels of beer last year, putting us within the top 74% of brewers in the country in just our first year of production.
Here is a brief recap of what we accomplished in 2018:
- Generated over $500k in self-distributed beer sales (up from roughly $0 in 2017)
- Quadrupled our production capacity at 1439 Egbert from 90 BBL of fermentation space to 360 BBL
- Opened Seven Stills Nob Hill
- Launched a food program at 1439 Egbert
- Signed the lease on 100 Hooper
- Closed $3.15m in debt for equipment and cash flow for 100 Hooper
- Raised over $2m in equity for the construction of 100 Hooper
- Built our own beer sales force and self distribution including purchasing our first delivery van
- Constructed the taproom at 100 Hooper
- Opened our offices and production/storage facility at 150 Hooper
- Developed a centralized ordering system for all DTC locations and distributed beer and spirits
- Launched our first core six-pack
- Opened up 253 new beer retail accounts in the North Bay
- Launched our beers in all Whole Foods in northern California
- Launched our whiskeys in the 750ml format
- Began generating over $25k per week in retail sales from Egbert and the OST
- Purchased and installed our own canning line and brought all packaging in-house
Again thank you all so much for your support! None of this would be possible without you and we look forward to sharing a prosperous and very exciting 2019 with you all!