First off, I apologize for all these 'still things up in the air' updates, but with barely over a week left in the raise, we can't wait for the dust to settle from the current global trade disruptions.
It appears the delays to our plans overseas will stretch for significantly more than two months. We do not know how long. But we do know that we will not be able to meet forecast deadlines and the financial numbers and milestones tied to them.
Our JV partners in China have been rattled by these highly targeted new US tariffs, and as no one knows what will happen, have put our plans on hold until recent tariff activities and resultant global retributions are better understood.
In coordination with Schubros, we have brought forward plans for our Asian brewpub-prototype to be built here in the heavily Asian-populated SF Bay area. This brewpub is the backbone of our India strategy, and a market-entry method for markets where transportation infrastructures are not well developed.
But the States-side brewpub is a Schubros initiative -- not part of this SFEBB capital raise and share sale. If you would like to hear more about what Schubros is undertaking in this direction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and I will keep you posted as anything changes. This will be an eventful final 9 days.
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have an account? Login
Don't have an account? Signup