Unbabel Is Hiring An NLP Engineer
Unbabel (YC 14) is a quickly growing, fast paced startup whose goal is to make communication seamless in any language. Unbabel combines artificial intelligence and crowdsourced human translation, resulting in speedy, top-notch quality translations. Our headquarters are in San Francisco and Lisbon. We are backed by top investors, including Y Combinator and Google Ventures. We have strong ties to Instituto Superior Técnico and the University of Lisbon.
We’re enabling companies to connect to customers all across the world, and we want someone great to join us on our mission.
This position is for a Natural Language Processing Engineer, based out of our Lisbon office.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Maintain and improve our automatic translation pipeline and quality check system
- Work on innovative machine learning solutions for NLP problems
- Interact with our machine learning research team
- Bring research development into a production environment
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Electrical Engineering, or another related field
- Excellent programming skills (experience in Python is a plus)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation
- Experience in the Moses MT technology
- Experience in machine learning, automatic post-editing, quality estimation, error detection will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Negotiable pay and equity according to experience
- Health insurance
- A great multicultural working environment
- Surf lessons
Unbabel combines artificial intelligence and crowdsourced human translation, resulting in speedy, top-notch quality translations, enabling any business, large or small, to expand their customer base internationally. Unbabel is on the forefront of innovation. We think that’s pretty cool— makes us excited to come into work every day (not to mention the bi-weekly surf sessions).
If you’re interested, please send your CV to jobs at unbabel.com, along with a brief letter of motivation (please include “JOB NLP Engineer” in the subject header).
The post Unbabel Is Hiring An NLP Engineer appeared first on Unbabel Blog.