Unbabel Is Hiring a Marketing and Sales Analyst
Come work at the coolest translation startup around as an entry level marketing and sales analyst. We’re enabling companies to connect to customers all across the world, and we want someone to join us on our mission. The role is a part-time, paid position in our Lisbon office.
This position is perfect for people who:
- Have little to no experience and want to learn about marketing and sales.
- Want to work for a Y Combinator and Google Ventures funded startup.
- Are still in school, studying business management or any social science.
- Are web natives who want to learn more about marketing and tools like Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and other awesome tools that will help you become a great marketer.
- Live in Lisbon, Portugal and have 15h to 20h/week available
What we’re looking for:
- Hustle, empathy, and autonomy.
- That’s it. The rest we’ll teach you.
In this role you will:
- Identify ideal contacts at target companies.
- Analyze drip and automated email campaigns.
- Analyze our inbound lead funnel using Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Support our content creation team by analyzing blog and email metrics, and researching info for our case studies and guides.
What we offer:
- Negotiable pay, according to experience
- Surf lessons
Unbabel combines artificial intelligence and crowdsourced human translation, resulting in speedy, top-notch quality translations, enabling any business, large or small, to expand their customer base internationally. Unbabel is on the forefront of innovation. We think that’s pretty great—it makes us excited to come into work every day.
If this sounds like you, you can apply on AngelList here.
Okay, we’re off to go surfing!
The post Unbabel Is Hiring a Marketing and Sales Analyst appeared first on Unbabel Blog.