Unbabel’s Monthly Coverage Wrap-up – August
In the peak of the summer here are some interesting news about Unbabel for you to read when laying on the beach (if you’re lucky enough to do so!)
- Being explorers and brave is something rooted in the Portuguese culture and History. For years we were not on the stage, but now we are being highlighted for what we have been achieving in regard to entrepreneurship. Forbes published an interesting article and we were noticed as an example of that incredible spirit. (Also mentioned on Observador, Shifter, Insider.pro and Impulso Positivo)
- “Portugal is a wonderful place to start and manage a company, but to enlarge your market you must go outside”, our CEO said in an interview to Dinheiro Vivo. Check out the full article (and the video) here and on Portugal Global.
- Vasco Pedro has been featured on one of the most prestigious portuguese newspapers, Expresso. Check out the Newspaper article.
- Do you want “5 great tools to make your business succeed to the max”? We give you the first one: “Speak your customer’s language with Unbabel”. Check out the remaining 4 on Inc.
- “For god’s sake – don’t use Google translate”. We couldn’t say it better! Follow the suggestion of Getsocial.io‘s CEO and start using Unbabel’s service right now! (Also mentioned on Business2Community and Meltwater).
- Do you want to make money translating online? HubPages chose 4 and we are right there!
- “Female entrepreneurship is growing faster than ever” is what we can read from the conclusions of a report done by GoodCall. The same report ranks the 10 “Best Places for Women Entrepreneurs” and publishes the testimonials of 40 inspirational women entrepreneurs. Sofia Pessanha, our CMO, was one of them! We are so proud of you, Sofia!
- Check out this “essential guide to the Lisbon Startup scene” published by Lisbon Challenge! There you can find the Portuguese incubators and accelerators, the startups (we’re included!) and the main investors.
The post Unbabel’s Monthly Coverage Wrap-up – August appeared first on Unbabel BLOG.