I hope all is well. As promised in my previous email, below is a brief summary of the results from our market and customer research:
- Paused the supermarket PIN via SMS
- Last 50 days :
- Shifted to mobile bill payments – immigrants can use their mobile to track and pay bills for family in Latin America. Users can link recurring bills – tuition, utility bills, insurance, credit cards and loan payments – and see live bill balances, due dates, saving tips and receive SMS reminders, all at no charge. If they choose, Regalii can auto-pay each of their bills, for a small flat fee of $2.99 for any amount – From our research, users like being well educated and informed about their family’s finances abroad, so we want to provide them with a tool that's not only transactional, but its educational as well.
- Mexico: Integrated and launched all utility bills
- Launched new beta UX for mobile web (see www.regalii.com)
- Next 90 days
- Complete and launch all utility bills for Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala
- Complete expansion of walk-in POS in CA, FL and TX
- Will have Money Transmitter Licenses for all 50 states
We’re launching our next version on 10/14 and need to have a lot of national press coverage. Please put me in touch with any any Spanish or English-language national press contact you may have. Much appreciated.