“The Two Biggest Challenges all Startups Face”, Advice from Y Combinator
You’re pitching the big idea. You know what you WANT to say, but you’re struggle to give the “right” answer.
In this week’s Hacker News Nation we’ll prep you for an investor interview, “Quick you only have 15 seconds!”. Hopefully this will get you thinking and talking clearly. Plus…
- 3 tips for motivating your team
- The two biggest challenges all startups have! (Straight from Y Combinator)
- Dating advice from the richest man in the world: Warren Buffet
All that, and special guest Danya Cheskis-Gold (Spark Capital / Former Skillshare).
Stop online shopping! It’s time to relax and learn a few things in the process. Here we go…..
Subscribe to Hacker News Nation
Each week Mattan and I recap the top stories from Hacker News. Watch the video! We’re now available on Twitter @hnnation and as both an audio and video podcast on iTunes.
Top Stories From the Week:
Top stories from Hacker News! Read by Mattan Griffel and Chris Castiglione
- iPaulGraham – As a founder, these are questions you’ll need to answer in less than 15 seconds
- CSS Tricks – A great resource for HTML and CSS by Chris Coyer
- Webplatform.org - Another resources for HTML and CSS brought to you buy the folks over at the W3C, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.
This Episode is Brought to You Buy:
Believe. Burning Man. And the best photos of 2013. Enjoy.