A Year Of Growth
Hello Investors! Cloud DX is excited to share some news regarding our growth in 2020 and our plans in 2021.
While of course 2020 will be remembered as a terrible, exhausting, anguish-filled period and the impact of all the multiple disasters we experienced is still reverberating, the team at Cloud DX is relieved that our technology has been able to make a difference and save some lives:
- Patients enrolled in our Connected Health programs increased by over 700%
Post-surgical patients across Canada are being monitored safely at home using Cloud DX kits and tablets.
- In several anecdotal cases, doctors & nurses overseeing these remotely monitored patients believe that notifications from our software leading to early intervention to cope with surgical complications saved the patient's life.
- A peer-reviewed scientific paper describing how Cloud DX Remote Automated Monitoring (RAM) technology improved post-surgical care during the early days of the pandemic is expected to be published in 2021.
- Chronically ill patients are able to stay home safe and avoid emergency rooms with remote patient monitoring by their care teams using Cloud DX technology from coast-to-coast in Canada as well as across the USA.
- In both Canada & America, doctors are sending COVID+ patients home with intense monitoring with Cloud DX kits to free up hospital bed space for incoming patients.
In the coming days we will be communicating with all our investors regarding the plan announced in May 2020 and confirmed in October 2020 to merge with Roosevelt Capital Corp and list the resulting issuer shares on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSXV) as a public company. This exciting milestone includes a ~$3.9M subscription receipt funding campaign to raise additional growth capital as the company moves toward a cash-flow positive position. We expect to call a special general meeting of shareholders in the next 90 days.
Thank you all for your support for Cloud DX as we continue to work on better ways to care for our patients, during and after the global pandemic.
Founder & CEO