Breaking News With Five Days to Go
Greetings, fellow Pack members and followers! Only five days remain in our campaign here on the Wefunder portal, and before we go any further, we want to take a moment to say once again 'thank you' to everyone who has committed to investing in our brand. Your support means the world to us and has been an important motivating factor during these uniquely difficult times.
We have raised $41,000 as of this morning from eighty individuals. That's incredible! Sadly, we remain shy of our minimum goal of $150,000, which we will need to hit by this Friday, November 20th, if we are to have a successful campaign and be able to add you as investors.
Consider this; if each of our existing investors were to increase their commitment by $1365.00, we would reach our minimum goal and immediately begin implementing our plan to upgrade and scale the brand as planned.
Our focus moving forward will be on large-scale growth, with projections of revenue into the millions of dollars by the end of FY22. How do we get there?
- Upgrade packaging from 6 oz clamshell to 8 oz stand-up pouch.
- Restart manufacturing with new, lower COGs. Restocking inventory with better margins.
- Initiate marketing spends with Chewy.com and Amazon.com to increase exposure on those platforms.
- Initiate targeted digital awareness and retargeting campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Mailchimp.
- We will maintain current relationships with existing independently-owned stores, particularly in Western New York, but our target moving forward is large, multi-unit regional & national chains.
- Continue to innovate and add new SKUs based on customer feedback and demand.
BREAKING: While we can't disclose specifics for legal reasons, we can tell you that we received word at the end of last week that the project we worked on with world-renowned dog behavioralist Cesar Millan in February of 2019 is finally moving forward. We apologize, but that is all that we can say at this time.
That's all for now! Have a wonderful day, and thank you again for your support and love.
Treat Your Dog To Fresh!