Mammalz Progress Report: Data Science - New Integrations, More Insightful Pathways (Click here for details and key points)
Head of Mammalz Data Science, Stephen Cobb, discusses the progress Mammalz has made in our data science department since February and summarizes our next steps.
- Improvements through our partnership with AWS led to a 4X upgrade for all of our systems and databases, resulting in a faster and more reliable user experience.
- New integrations at no cost to Mammalz have unveiled more informative user behavior analytics both on and off the Mammalz platform.
- New tools for gathering attribution data have guided our marketing strategies toward more efficient and effective strategies.
- Our analysis of behavioral and systems data revealed that active users on Mammalz spend over 1 hour per day on the apps, over 20% of our monthly active users are active daily, and our average post engagement rate is 37% (9X higher than our competitors).
- Our next steps will be to polish our internal analytics platform, more accurately label incoming data, and provide more user data management tools to our community.
Wefunder supports three different federal laws that allow startups to raise money legally. To comply with the law, Wefunder Advisors LLC and Wefunder Portal LLC (both owned by Wefunder Inc) also list startups depending on the regulation used.
Legal May 16th 2016
Wefunder Portal LLC
for 341 startups
Wefunder Advisors LLC
for 105 startups
for 3 startups
Curious how well the companies have done? Or how many raised follow-on financing?
Some fine print: 1) These numbers include startups currently live on Wefunder if they pass their minimum target. 2) Some startups use two different laws at the same time (i.e., Regulation D and Regulation Crowdfunding).
Join 577,789 investors who funded 428 startups with over $156 million1
wefunder.com/updates/135804-mammalz-progress-report-data-science-new-integrations-more-insightful-pathways-click-here-for-details-and-key-points is managed by
Wefunder Portal LLC.
Wefunder Inc. runs wefunder.com and is the parent company of Wefunder Advisors LLC and Wefunder Portal LLC. Wefunder Advisors is an exempt reporting adviser that advises SPVs used in Reg D offerings. Wefunder Portal is a funding portal (CRD #283503) that operates sections of wefunder.com where some Regulation Crowdfunding offerings are made.
Wefunder, Inc. operates sections of wefunder.com where some Regulation D and A offerings are made. Wefunder, Inc. is not regulated as either a broker-dealer or funding portal and is not a member of FINRA.
You may also view our Privacy Notice.