Thanks to everyone that provided feedback. Not surprisingly, the results of this informal survey matched up very closely with the research we have conducted. Here are the results:
1. Hand Soap.
2. Automatic Dishwasher Detergent.
3. Floor cleaner.
4. (tie) Dish Detergent (sink)
4. (tie) Fragrance & colorant free versions of our AP, Glass, and Bath products.
5. Specialty cleaning tablets for the periodic cleaning of: Automatic Dishwashers - Keurig/Espresso machines - Garbage Disposals - Washing Machines.
6. Carpet & upholstery cleaner.
7. Laundry Booster
8. Water Bottle & Hydration Pack cleaner.
Based on these results, as well as our research into consumption rates, profit margins, and Amazon/Google search analytics, here's our initial selection:
1. EPA Registered disinfectant
2. Hand Soap
3. Dish Detergent (both automatic & sink - very similar formulations)
4. Laundry Detergent. For the survey, we specified a Laundry "Booster", however, we may have come up with a simple equipment modification that will allow us to create an actual Laundry Detergent. We feel confident that if we had given you the laundry detergent option, it would have easily made it into the top 2 or 3.
5. Hard floor cleaner.
Bonus - Fragrance & colorant free versions of our current products. (these are just too easy)
The timing of these new products will depend on several factors, including: the actual arrival date of our new equipment, our formulation success at the final tableting stage, and the design and fulfillment of our new packaging. We're hoping some of these new products will start hitting our site and Amazon by mid-August.
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup