When we went into this, we weren't sure what the end result would be. This was new to everyone - even us. I can honestly say that we are pleased with the result and we are very excited to have over 650 new investors join the AmmoSquared Family!
This was our first investment raise of any kind and I know that this was the first equity crowdfund many people have participated in. At least one investor I talked to said this was his first investment of any kind, ever! That is saying a lot, and we greatly appreciate the outpouring of support we received from everyone. AmmoSquared is poised for some amazing growth ahead and I'm so happy all of you who invested could join us!
With the closing of the campaign, now starts the hard work for us...
I want to give a run down of what is happening behind the scenes so everyone can be aware and up to date:
1. First and foremost, we are still tying all of the loose ends for the Wefunder Campaign. I just counter signed my first batch of investor contracts and they will be sending more as they settle. We have 650+ to go through so it will take some time to get everything wrapped up.
2. Once we have the final investor info from Wefunder we'll be able to send out Perk related information. We'll be setting up a 5% coupon code for everyone who put in more than $500 and gathering investor preferences for logo'd swag, the backpack and the lower. Please be patient here as we get organized and get everything pulled together. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised no matter what level you invested into!
3. It is important that we have everyone's updated contact information throughout your holding period. So we will set up an electronic stockholder information portal through a 3rd party to help keep contact info up to date and organize shareholder information. We have a vendor picked out, but there are still some details to work out. This should be coming in the April / May time frame.
4. We'll start a regular cadence of investor updates via email and on Wefunder as well. I've sent a couple of investor updates via email already, but we'll pick a format and schedule and stick to it. I'm thinking the 1st week of the month so I can share our latest subscriber numbers and share activity for the previous calendar month. It doesn't matter whether you put in $100 or $15,000 we want everyone to know what is happening at AmmoSquared and keep tabs on your investment.
5. We are still able to accept investments from accredited investors for another month or so outside of the Wefunder platform. If you are accredited and want to invest more, please get in contact with us. Once we close this round we won't be able to accept any new investments - from anyone.
6. Last but not least, we have had a lot of people contact us that missed this equity crowdfund. So we will keep the option open for doing another crowdfund equity raise in the future. Right now we don't have any firm plans, but if there is a need and enough people are interested, we'll go through the process again - so stay tuned for that as well.
Thank you everyone for helping us raise over $300k in capital! You can't know how much we appreciate every one of you! We recognize the trust you have put in us, and I am certain you will be amazed at how much your stake in AmmoSquared will grow and prosper in the months and years ahead.
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup