If a company’s mission attracts you, that is great, but that alone is not a reason to invest in it.
A company also needs to supply clear evidence that it is growing, stable, and capable of achieving that mission.
Otherwise, neither their mission, nor your financial return on investment, will ever occur.
So instead of talking about our future plans as we did in our last update, we want to use this update to expound on our growth since our WeFunder campaign last year.
We respect every hard earned dollar you entrust in us to help fundamentally upgrade the physical and mental capacity of people at scale, with breakthrough nutritional products that honor the complexity of the human body.
So without further ado, here is the growth our prior WeFunder investors have made possible:
- our 2018 profit contribution (revenues less cost of goods and advertising) rose by 125% over 2017.
- our revenues closed out 2018 up 34% from 2017 at over $6.6 million, and over $1 million of that came by way of our rapidly growing Amazon presence.
- By the end of 2018, 85% of our customers were electing monthly subscriptions to our products rather than one-time purchases. That is up from 39% at the start of 2017.
- Our podcast Collective Insights drove over 150K downloads featuring such visionaries in human wellness as Ken Wilber, Tristan Harris, Jamie Wheal, and Ben Greenfield.
- We now rank at or near the top of page 1 google searches for nootropics.
- We’ve expanded our wholesale, affiliate, marketing, and science teams.
- We’ve established wholesale relationships with Pharmaca and Natural Partners among others.
- We formulated and commercially produced a breakthrough cell health and longevity supplement called Eternus, which is hitting the market in late April, and already being distributed to numerous health and wellness influencers all over the world.
And yet, it is just now that we are becoming a worldwide bioscience company making products in multiple domains, on the cusp of large major brick and mortar contracts, and critical mass brand recognition.
In terms of timing, I personally believe there is a sweet spot for a savvy investor to purchase a stake. It is after clear growth metrics are being evidenced, but before the rapid critical mass growth period. That is the key window for an investor looking to balance their dollar’s risk and growth potential.
We feel that the sweet spot of investment with us, is right now. We are not a tiny brand new “idea” with no evidence of real-world execution, nor are we a massive global enterprise where the rapid growth in value has already occurred.
Instead, we are an established, proven, stable, late phase startup that is trending in a great direction, but still slightly before a potentially explosive growth period in the next couple years where we plan to hit a huge network of mainstream markets.
Invest now, join our team, and get your stake in our potential.
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup