Your browser is old and is not supported. Upgrade for better security.
Wefunder logo

Invest in Swing Zen

AI golf training tracking body, club and ball. Club and ball speed with phone

Exclusive
Friends Invest First
Public Launch on Dec 5 @ 9:00 AM ET
05
day
22
hour
39
min
14
sec
INVESTMENT TERMS
 $14.5M  $13M valuation cap Future Equity
Early Bird Bonus: The first $250K of investments will be in a SAFE with a $13M valuation cap and 15% discount
$1K, $5K, $25K
LEAD INVESTOR
investor
As a seasoned entrepreneur, I look for opportunities to invest in new technology. I met Glen Yarbrough, he told me about his new venture into Swing Zen. I loved his passion and attention to detail. This is really what separates Swing Zen from the competition. It is an innovative and intuitive AI that improves the everyday golfers ability to have the cutting edge technology at their fingertips. If you are looking for an opportunity to invest in a cutting edge technology, look no further than Swing Zen.

Highlights

1
⛳️ Measure club and ball speed directly with your phone
2
No other AI company has been able to accomplish what we have.
3
More comprehensive AI Pro golf training by tracking body, club and ball. Future pro platform.
4
Investors love to invest in something they understand. They understand AI training is coming to golf
5
2000+ downloads to date
6
App has the option to connect your data with a PGA Golf Pro for review and further coaching

Our Team

I am a career inventor and an amateur golfer. I'm always looking at ways to do things different and better. Initially the idea started with creating an app that could accurately measure clubhead speed with only the use of a phone. Years of R&D has accomplished that goal and much more. The concept grew into what we now call "SwingZen".

Pitch

REVENUE GOALS

20% of the overall budget goes to marketing - An estimated 10% conversion rate to the FREE version. Of that 10%, 60% are projected to sign up for the monthly subscription. The other 40% are projected to sign-up for the annual subscription.

MARKET DYNAMICS

A ship that embarks on a global voyage needs constant redirection to stay on course. Especially when the AI sports training world is an ever-changing, dynamic market. Here's our plan for success.

RESEARCH

Market research will be commonplace to identify key market segments and future product development to serve our user base better.

ADAPT

By conducting user surveys, SwingZen intends to constantly adapt its product development to ensure we increase our customer base and retention rate.

TRACK

To stay on top of emerging trends in tech, we'll track consumers' behaviors, watch the business landscape, and keep a pulse on competitors.

EXPAND

Our early- and long-term- growth strategy is expanding into other sports, such as softball, baseball, tennis, hockey, and more.

THRIVE

By continuing to research, adapt, track, and expand, SwingZen is on the path to surviving and thriving in a lucrative marketplace.

Overview