|1||To help companies to improve productivity by helping people to be healthy, balanced and focus on what it matters.|
|2||To reach a global market as well as in several areas, from corporate to sports, education, etc.|
|3||To achieve profit fairly quickly|
2015. I was hired by INTEL to deliver a leadership program for Latinamerica´s INTEL people. They loved it and classify it as one of the best ever. But! what a waste of money, time and resources. None of them got certified. why? they did not show a change of behavior = new soft skills. So I got worry and thinking, how can I help companies to invest wisely and effectively and for people to really change behaviors so they can acquire soft skills.
Since I was learning applied Neuroscience back in 2013-14, and after INTEL´s experience I started to develop a method that would "force" the brain to change. in 2018 I have my first client to try it out, ABB, 10 people which was a great success. Next year, they gave us 16 more paying people and it was another even better success. So, I decided to start to find a way to get the method into a platform to reach the world.
I took a Master at IE School of Human Science and Technology to validate what I was doing and to improve it.
Plan A. I tried to get cofounders to join the project. I had around 7-8 people that joined me for a while, but either they need to earn money quickly or they could only invest 5-8 hours per week. Many experiments and ways to manage this, all failed! (but I got valid lessons :)
2019. I got the money and decided to develop the platform myself hiring developers. It took longer than planned, but in February 2020 I got the complicated MVP (I know it should have been simple, but I wanted to have the method I tested in real life, all within the platform. well, maybe I did a bit more on the platform than just the method :( .... ;) , like automatizing many calculations, designing my own algorithm... a few things to enhance the method with the webapp.
- the product ready
- a CTO supervisor supporting.
- a financial Mentor.
- A psychology research expert collaborating
- two executives as business advisers, from CISCO and ABB
- I got a developer's team, although they are externally hired. However, they have a competitive rate.
- we incorporate a way to measure the ROI for companies, which is hard on this type of business, and we know they need it like the rain in May. We got and saw hard numbers with our way of getting the ROI in the two pilots project we run with ABB.
- 7 companies who have shown interest, but not just yet. they are: CISCO-Europe, ABB-Europe, PepsiCo-Centro America, Banco SANTANDER-Global, TELXIUM (part of Telefonica´s group)-Spain and Latinomarica, and another 2 medium companies.
CHVMPION MIND Technology S.L. is not conducting a Regulation Crowdfunding offering. Hosted by Wefunder Inc.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup