Risks Specific to BLAZnTECH
BLAZnTECH, is a late stage startup conducting a series A round of fundraising. Every startup carries risk for founders and investors. In order to mitigate those risks, we have assembled a team of industry experts and established a growth strategy targeted at positioning BLAZnTECH as the industry leader in weapons accessories. We are a veteran owned and operated weapons accessories company.
We are transparent and direct in dealing with everyone involved in BLAZnTECH. Our BLAZnTECH customers, dealers, distributors, investors, and all of our supporters are the soul of our business. We believe that everyone plays an important part as a member of our team.
We see the following as possible risks and things to consider when investing in BLAZnTECH, Inc.
2. BLAZnTECH is currently oversold. We have an established production pipeline and supply chain management in order to ramp up production to meet the growing demand for our products. Our team of industry experts has positioned BLAZnTECH to increase growth in a commercial market with an aim at entering the DoD GSA schedule through prime contracting routes.
3. BLAZnTECH enjoys a rich commercial market for our signature motorized weapons cleaning system (MWCS) kits and other proprietary accessories. This favorable situation may change if the federal government takes steps to limit personal weapons and firearms rights afforded to Americans under the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. Given the current and incoming elected officials and appointees, we expect this is a very small possibility.
4. BLAZnTECH has filed for both the U.S. and international patentspending on our signature motorized weapons cleaning system (MWCS). Our intellectual property law firm represents 65 of the fortune 100 companies with an excellent track record of success. We have a very high probability of securing our utility patent(s). However, there is a small risk that one or both of our patents do not get issued.
5. BLAZnTECH has produced the world’s first and only motorizedweapons cleaning system (MWCS). Imitation products produced by competing companies may come into the market place. BLAZnTECH motorized weapon cleaning systems utilize the worlds smallest strongest motor coupled with innovative proprietary accessories to include; brushes and brush socks, cleaning rods, and attachments. We've partnered with industry leaders to bring our customers a high-quality durable product. FrogLube has added their signature cleaning and lubricant products to every kit. We've developed future concepts with Rainier Arms. Our manufacturing partners, PRIDE Industries, assembles our MWCS kits and has assisted in establishing DoD pipelines.
6. The BLAZnTECH community has provided us with excellent product reviews and testimonials. We are very proud of our product consistency and the high-quality standards we maintain. As we ramp up our production to meet the ever growing demand for BLAZnTECH products, our focus will always be on ensuring customer satisfaction. Our manufacturing partners are ISO 9001 certified, exceeding the industry standard in quality control management.