Risks Specific to LIQS Cocktail Shot
We may have challenges with our manufacturer that could compromise the quality if our product or prevent us from being able to scale as we plan.
2. State and local laws that govern alcohol sales could change, making it more challenging for us to form partnerships or sell in differnent jurisdictions.
3. A better funded competitor could enter the market with better relationships and/or a higher marketing spend that could negatively impact our sales.
4. We will need additional investment capital to continue growth. Should that not be forthcoming our business will suffer.
5. Sales could grow slower than anticipated, influencing our ability to raise more funds, form partnerships, and attract quality employee talent.
The market for premium premixed shots may be smaller than we anticipate, putting a ceiling on our sales and the value of the company.
7. Revenue projections for the Company may change or be diminished. The company may generate but retain some or all of the earnings for the development and expansion of its business and product lines accordingly, and choose not to make distributions to the shareholders. If the Company does not generate enough revenue, its business, financial condition, and operating results will be materially adversely impacted.